8 things you need to know to straighten your hair right!
1. Apply heat-protecting spray before straightening you hair.
2. After applying the spray comb your hair to distribute it evenly.
3. Your hair should be dry before straightening. Chemical structure of damp hair is different. Hot styling of damp hair can cause a serious damage.
4. Comb every strand of your hair.
5. Consider the strand thickness depending on the straighteners plates’ width. Wider heating surface allow you to straighten thicker strand.
6. Try not to exceed heating temperature of 180°C. At 200°C and higher, hair begins to melt.
7. Do not stay long in one place, straighteners temperature usually is enough to straighten the hair in one smooth action.
8. Try to use the straightening iron more than 2 times per week.Pirms katras veidošanas lietojiet līdzekļus, kuri aizsargā matus no augstas temperatūras iedarbības.