Right of withdrawal
1. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us - SIA Hair Di - by e-mail (email@example.com), personally coming to the store or by post. You can use our opt-out forms, which are available on our 4HAIR.LV website (Opt-out form in PDF format) or submit a free-form application.
2. You have the right to withdraw the order or individual items within 14 days from the day of receiving the order without giving a reason. The deadline for using the right of withdrawal is 14 days from the day of receiving the order, regardless of whether the order is received by you, or a third party selected by you. If the end of the term falls on an "officially" designated holiday in the country (Latvia), the right of withdrawal can be exercised until the business day following the end date of the said term (including it).
3. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Attention! During the period of exercise of the right of withdrawal, the consumer has the right to use the goods in so far as it is necessary for the verification of the goods (to the same extent as it could have been done before the purchase of the goods at the normal store). By exercising the right of withdrawal, the consumer shall be responsible for the use of the goods in excess of those intended for the purpose of the examination of the goods, for the use of the product within a period of withdrawal which is incompatible with the principle of good faith, as well as for the reduction in the value, quality and safety of the goods.
Consequences of exercising the right of withdrawal
1. If you withdraw from this contract, we shall return all payments received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs incurred due to the fact that you have chosen a mode of delivery which is not our proposed least expensive standard delivery mode), without undue delay, and in any case no later than within 14 days from the day when we were made aware of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
2. We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods back or you have provided proof that the goods have been shipped, whichever is earlier.
3. Refunding will be done using the same payment method that you used for the original transaction. In any case, you will not be charged any fee in connection with any such refunding.
4. You must send the goods back or hand them over to us on the spot at our store - Maskavas street 240, Riga, Latvia, LV-1063 -, without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day you notified us of canceling the order. The deadline will be met if you send the goods back before the 14 day deadline expires.
5. Items can be returned using the Omniva return code or returned personally at our store. SIA Hair Di does not cover additional delivery costs that may occur when returning goods.
In what case can you not use the right of withdrawal?
Clause 22 of Ministers Cabinet Regulation No. 255 of 20 May 2014, Regulations Regarding Distance Contracts, states that the consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal if:
• The consumer has opened a package for a product that cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons (for such items as a beard shaver, beard/hair trimmer, hair clipper, hair straighteners, hair care and styling products and other similar items).