Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. Processing is any activity related to personal data, such as obtaining, recording, modifying, using, viewing, erasing, or destroying.
The controller of your personal data is SIA "Hair Di", Company Registration No. 40103243724.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Phone number: +371 67676712
Acquisition, processing, and storage of personal data
We obtain, process, and store personally identifiable information, mainly through our website/online store, e-mail, or online contact form.
What personal data is processed and its purpose
Basic information (name, surname, e-mail)
Including from third parties if you decide to log in with your Facebook, Google, or Instagram account.
• This data is necessary for registration in the online store and authentication for further use of the website.
• Your basic information is required for placing orders and for identification purposes in case of problems.
• E-mail may be used to communicate with you and send marketing materials if you have signed up for our newsletter.
• Basic information may be collected if you place an order by email or phone
• Your phone number is necessary for communicating with you, organizing delivery, as well as exchanging information about order status or changes in it.
Residence and/or delivery address
• The data is necessary for efficient delivery of the order and its organization, as well as for invoicing.
• Required to accept payments and/or refunds.
• For customer service purposes to ensure better service.
• Necessary for accounting purposes, as well as for the fulfillment of contractual obligations - warranty service, customer service.
Information about your device
(Internet Protocol (IP) address and device type, your location data, as well as information about it)
• To improve the website, as well as to protect the 4HAIR.LV website and you as a customer.
All Personal Data indicated above
• To fulfill the requirements of regulatory acts, including, but not limited to, providing information to state authorities.
In addition to the above, we have the right to verify the accuracy of the data submitted using publicly available registers.
Transfer of data to third parties
Your data may be transferred to third parties as part of the provision of services, but it is disclosed only in essential cases.
In the case of engaging third-party providers, we will take all necessary steps to ensure that our data processors safeguard the confidentiality of personal data.
Our payment service providers may process financial transactions related to purchasing goods on our website. We share your transaction information with our payment service providers only to the extent necessary for your payment, refund, and complaint purposes.
Personal data may be transferred to the competent state authorities and administrative authorities, including law enforcement authorities, such as the police or other supervisory authorities, but only in case of necessity and in accordance with the legal procedure established in the laws and regulations.
Legal basis of personal data processing
The legal basis for personal data processing is Article 6, Clause 1, subparagraph a), b), c) and f) of the General Data Protection Regulation:
a) the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Marketing communications/ Newsletter
By choosing to sign up for our newsletter (by signing up on the homepage or in your profile), you will receive marketing notifications and informative materials about news and promotions.
You can opt-out of direct marketing communications sent by 4HAIR.LV at any time. You can do this:
• by contacting us by e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org - or by using the withdrawal link in the informational material sent to you by e-mail.
• by contacting us by phone at +371 67676712 or in the online communication form.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the legislation of the Republic of Latvia, you have the right to:
• Receive clear and understandable information about who processes your data, what data is processed, what is the purpose of processing, the legal basis, and other information in clear and understandable language;
• Access your personal data, receive information about its processing, as well as request a copy of your personal data;
• Request correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
• Delete your personal data ("be forgotten"), except in cases where the law requires data retention;
• Withdraw your previously given consent to the processing of personal data;
• Limit the processing of your data - the right to request that we temporarily stop processing all your personal data.
Data processing terms
Your data is processed to the reasonably necessary extent, depending on the specific purpose of data processing, in compliance with the provisions of applicable laws and regulations.
4HAIR.LV stores and processes your data as long as at least one of the following criteria exists:
• Personal data are necessary for the purposes for which they were received;
• As long as 4HAIR.LV and/or you can realize their legitimate interests, such as submitting objections or filing or taking a lawsuit in court, following the procedures outlined in external regulatory acts;
• Legal obligation to store data, such as per the Accounting Law;
• As long as your consent to the respective processing of personal data is valid, if there is no other legal basis for the processing of personal data.
Upon expiry of the criteria mentioned in this paragraph, the storing of your personal data also expires and all relevant personal data are permanently deleted from computer systems and electronic documents that contained the relevant personal data or these documents are anonymized.